Asia Krav Maga
Engaging Combatives Tactics - Hand Strikes & Kicks more »
Grappling, Control Lock, and Ground Survival more »
Weapons Application, Defensive Tactics & Disarming more »
Learn how to protect and attack vital points in the body. more »
Krav Maga became the official fighting system of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) when Israel became its own state in 1948. The discipline uses real-world techniques to get people out of dangerous situations and is still used by Israeli soldiers today.
There are no rules in Krav Maga, as it is a defense fighting technique which is not regulated, but utilized to keep the user safe and incapacitate the opponent by any means necessary.
General principles include:
Krav Maga Program is unsurpassed for getting you in top shape. Regular training here will:
- Counter attacking as soon as possible (or attacking pre-emptively).
- Targeting attacks to the body's most vulnerable points such as the eyes, jaw, throat, groin, knee etc.
- Neutralizing the opponent as quickly as possible by responding with an unbroken stream of counter attacks and if necessary a takedown/joint break.
- Maintaining awareness of surroundings while dealing with the threat in order to look for escape routes, further attackers, objects that could be used to defend or help attack and so on.
Chief Instructor Master Lim Beng Kit is a Certified Israeli Defense Force (IDF) Krav Maga Instructor. Master Lim has been involved in martial arts and fighting systems for the past 20 years. He received his Krav Maga Instructor Diploma from Krav Maga Top Expert, Boaz Aviram, and actively promotes Authentic IDF Krav Maga in Asia.
He was awarded “Krav Maga Instructor of the year 2009” by Martial Arts Health and fitness Association of Emden, Germany. Master Lim is a qualified First Aider and is certified in Sports Coaching. He received his Cert III in Sports Coaching from the International College of Kenshusei, Australia.
He holds several positions as:
- Founder of Evolution Krav Maga(World)
- Founder of Commando Krav Maga(Asia)
- Founder of Kombatan Arnis Presas Style (Singapore)
- Founder of Korean Martial Art of Sin Moo Kwan Hap Ki Do (Singapore)
- Chief Instructor of Korean Martial Art of Flying Eagle Hap Ki Do (Singapore)
- Chief Instructor of Korean Martial Art of Ji Do Kwan Tae Kwon Do (W.T.F.)
- Instructor of Tae Kwon Do (I.T.F.)
- Instructor of Bujinkan Dojo Ninjutsu
Partner: Asia Krav Maga Training Center
“Call Master Lim directly at +65 97778121 for more information.”