Asia Krav Maga
Engaging Combatives Tactics - Hand Strikes & Kicks more »
Grappling, Control Lock, and Ground Survival more »
Weapons Application, Defensive Tactics & Disarming more »
Learn how to protect and attack vital points in the body. more »
Weapons Application, Defensive Tactics & Disarming
After the thirteenth stage of training the student will be able to understand more about weapons, such as knife, gun, stick and rifle. Student will be able to understand the defensive tactics of such weapons and the psychology of weapons confrontations.
After the fourteenth stage of training the student will be able to prevail in any attempt of his opponent to cut, stab or slash him with a knife. The student will be able to use a knife (or a similar hand object) as a weapon to his maximum advantage as well.
- Knife Holds and Stabs; Using a Knife:
- Top-down hold;
- Underhand Attack;
- Straight Stab Hold;
- Inside Slashing Attack & Outside slash in reversed motion
- Basic 12 strikes and proper body positioning
- Figure 8 & Reverse figure 8 knife defensive stance
- Defense vs knife using your legs:
- Top-down Hold
- Straight Hold Defense with round house kick to the groin
- Straight Hold Defense with arm pit kick
- Inner Slash
- Outer Slash
After the fifteenth hour of training, the student will learn to prevail in Knife fighting through the stress of key techniques and fighting games
After the sixteenth stage of training the student will be able to prevail in any close range pistol threat scenario.
- Gun to chest
- Gun to forehead
- Gun pushed into forehead
- Gun to the side of stomach
- Gun to the back with inside turn
- Gun to the back with outside turn
- Gun to the back of the head
- Gun to the temple from the side
- Front gun point in sitting position
- Rear gun point in sitting position
After the seventeenth stage of training the student will be able to prevail in any attempt of his opponent to strike him with a club. The student will be able to use a club (or a similar handy object) as a weapon to his maximum advantage as well.
After the eighteenth stage of training the student will be able to prevail in any close scenarios where an assault rifle is being used as a side arm with bayonet or without, and to defend against a close range assault rifle threat.
After the nineteenth stage of training the student will be familiar with the application of self defense techniques on tight space scenarios like a vehicle.
These aforementioned sequences of training, allotting the first 20 minutes of the hour for warm up and rehearse the prior learned techniques are optimal in the learning results and the making of a skilled Krav Maga fighter.